Vladivostok - Nakhodka - Vostochny Port Highway on the km 0 - km18,5 section in Primorsky krai. Startup facilities II and III (2014-2016)
The new project continues reconstruction of the section “Startup facility I from km0 to km 3,5”, which was put into operation in August 2012. Facilities II and III provide for reconstruction of the existing two-lane highway from km 3,5 point.
- A new IB four-lane highway totalling 15 metres width will be built, consisting of four bridges (including the bridges across the rivers Ozyornye Klyuchi and Orlovka), and four flyovers, totalling 757 metres;
- Two flyovers will be incorporated into new multilevel interchanges. The first T interchange (a trumpet interchange) will separate the local road network of the village of Knevichi and transit traffic on the new highway; the second, a cloverleaf interchange, will be built at the crossing of the grade I Vladivostok - Nakhodka Road and the category II Artyom - Artyomovski Road;
- On km 8+500 at the railway crossings a single lane railway will be built over a highway;
- On km 15+500 a highway will be built over a two-lane railway;
- pedestrian overpass;
- 33 pipe-culverts for water discharge.
- The reconstruction is associated with complex traffic diversion requirements and construction of many temporary bypasses.