The road junction at the intersection of Mozhaysky Highway and the Moscow Ring Road (2013-2015)
- Four flyovers with a total length of 1.2 km and 2 overpass, 97 meters each;
- Dedicated left-turn and right-turn exit lanes; side passages; transitional lanes with a total length of 11.86 km;
- 2 underground and 1 overground pedestrian crossings;
- resurfacing of utilities.
- The new transport interchange is one of the largest interchanges at intersections with Moscow Ring Road;
- The length of the central spans of dedicated left-turn and right-turn exit lanes of the junction is more than 100 m, which allows us to keep the Mozhaysky Highway traffic intact.