The Bor alternate bridge in Nizhny Novgorod (2017)
- 1.5 km two-way bridge across the Volga;
- right- and left-bank approaches with a total length of 7.3 km (including expanding the highway to Tolokonstevo to four lanes);
- two 80-metre floodplain bridges and a 79.3-metre bridge across the Vezloma River (on the left tributary of the Volga);
- duplex traffic interchange in the Neklyudovo village including a new viaduct with a total length of 339 m;
- two duplex and one single-level interchanges and two pedestrian overpasses.
- The new bridge runs parallel to the existing road-rail bridge;
- Traffic has not been affected by construction works and is running as normal.