The section of the North-West chord between Shosse Enthusiastov Highway and Izmailovskoe Highway in Moscow (2016)
- Approximately 12 km of engineering structures;
- 4 lane, 4 km section of the Fourth Ring Road with a 1.7 km overpass;
- 11 slip roads and entries with total length of over 5 km;
- 4 underground and 2 over ground walkways;
- A section of the Severnaya lateral road, including interchanges with Shosse Entuziastov, a slip road and access to the Fourth Ring Road, with 2 overpasses through the small 2.5km ring railway;
- 5 track railway overpass;
- Large-scale reconstruction of heating systems, water lines, gas pipelines and other utilities.
- With regards to its technical complexity the construction of the Fourth Ring Road is one of the most ambitious transport projects undertaken in Moscow;
- Construction of the main road has been conducted along the existing Maloe rail ring without stopping rail traffic.